Sunday, August 3, 2014

This Is How We Summer

How in the world is it already August? This summer is flying by at a ridiculous pace. Amongst all the pre-fall shopping and the back to school ads, I keep trying to remind myself that technically we still have almost two months of summer left. I adore fall, don't get me wrong. But this summer has been so much fun already that I simply don't want it to end.

Grapes & Ale (benefiting Our Lady of the Wayside)

sun setting on Progressive field (via Charlene) / Charlene and I had made a pre-game plan to taste
 'all the bubbles' /Amanda, Charlene and I

Luau on the Lake (benefiting Shoes & Clothes for Kids)

Wendy Park on Whiskey Island / celebrating 'island life' / this fab crew - Alicia, Charlene, Anna, Rachel /
Alicia getting her limbo on - lesson learned: it's hard to backbend in a maxi dress

Prayers from Maria - Sunflower Wine Festival

my nephew warming up the crowd for his daddy / scenes from the street
Around Town

summer menu goodness at Dante / these guys at Parallax / celebrating LBJ's return to CLE on the Dante patio /
finally meeting this little lady and catching up with my cousin Jess and her husband - in town from L.A.  

Taste of Tremont

Paul. Chris, Fabian & Lifu / the Hickens getting cozy at Wine & Design / all. the. people. /
you know where to find me - #tasteofdante

How has your summer been so far? What are you still looking forward to?

1 comment:

  1. This summer has flown by! Looks like you're having fun, though. This weather has been perfect for patio parties!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...