Friday, April 18, 2014

Win Tickets To Cleveland Magazine's Silver Spoon Awards Party!

When the May issue of Cleveland Magazine hits your doorstep it literally means that summer is on it's way. Their annual Silver Spoon Awards issue is hands-down my fave and the party that is thrown to celebrate (and raise money for the NEO Arthritis Foundation) is one of spring's best. Looking to sample all the best restaurants in Cleveland? Look no further. This strolling food and wine event lets you get up close and personal with the best food in the city and the creative minds behind it. Event proceeds support local Arthritis Foundation programs, services and research improving the lives of nearly 1.3 million people of all ages with arthritis in Northeast Ohio.


200 Public Square
Cleveland, OH


General Admission Tickets $100 {advance} $125 {at the door}
VIP Tickets $150 {advance} $175 {at the door} includes access to the VIP lounge where you'll enjoy specialty cocktails c/o Brown-Forman, live entertainment and exclusive cuisine.
*all attendees receive a 1-year subscription to Cleveland Magazine

20 Years of the Silver Spoon Awards

Tickets are available now but did you know that every year they hold a kickoff party and sell them at a discounted price? Last year's presale was held at Hodge's and this year they kept the Driftwood love alive with a happy hour presale at Cibreo. Along with the usual Cibreo assortment of incredible nibbles (their cheeseboard and meatballs just make me swoon) we enjoyed happy hour drink specials, raffle prizes and discounted event tickets. Be sure to mark your calendar for next year.

the Cibreo board gets me every time
This year I'm super excited, not only because they are holding it at Zack Bruell's new event space at 200 Public Square but because it is the 20th Anniversary of the Silver Spoon Awards Party! Twenty Years!

To celebrate, I'm giving a pair of General Admission tickets away to one lucky reader.  


a Rafflecopter giveaway


::Disclosure - I received a pair of tickets for myself as well as a pair to give away c/o the Arthritis Foundation, Northeast Ohio Chapter. As always, all musings are my own::

14 comments:

  1. I love Luxe in Gordon Square!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun event! I hope I get to go this year ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spice, Lucky's, Dervish and Lolita. (I know you said one but I could have listed a lot more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:41:00 PM

    I like Chinato. -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casandra10:51:00 PM

    Spice & Toast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie Cerino's - a true gem!

    ReplyDelete
  7. too fun! i have never been but would love to go! thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Lola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:02:00 AM

    Love Hodge's for the outdoor seating in the spring/summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katie B.3:16:00 PM

    I love Lola!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the giveaway! I can't tell you how excited I am that I won! Will you email me the details?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacquie, I sent you an email to the yahoo address Rafflecopter had on file for you at 7:40 yesterday morning. If you did not receive this, please email me at smittenincle{at}gmail{dot}com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...