Friday, March 28, 2014

Crushing on Coral

Happy Friday dolls and congrats to Mike T. who won a pair of tickets to Rock the Catwalk on May 1st! Don't forget, you can still get your tickets here

Your comments on what color you're most looking forward to breaking out this spring really got me thinking. From pastels to greens to white with pops of color, I can tell that I'm not the only one itching for this weather to break. I wholeheartedly agree with Rachel who commented that navy is the new black (!!) and Jen who mentioned my absolute favorite combination--pairing it with coral. Needless to say, I've got those navy basics down pat so I'm on the hunt to add some coral to my life.

linen placemat / perfume / herringbone plate / essie polishphone case / bedding
dress / lipstick / harper flats / tippi sweater / echo scarf / pointed pumps
DOF glasses / skinny jeans

6 comments:

  1. I wish I would have saw this last night when I was looking for a coral nail polish! So pretty! I just saw your pic in Cleveland Magazine, you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I majorly crush on coral! Love it with navy too. Coral is going to be my next Lake Erie Love tank color...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coral was one of my wedding colors - it's always a fav! Sooo looking forward to spring. Happy b-day love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coral everything from nail polish to skinnies. I actually own a pair of skinnies that go with everything. Your home ideas for coral are inspiring me, now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kimberly! It's so great to see there is another Cleveland/Akron blogger out there that is interested in talking about what I'm interested in! I can't wait to check out your blog further and I apologize in advance for commenting on older posts :)

    I agree, coral is one of the best colors for this time of year! It's not predictable and it just makes me so excited for warmer weather. Thanks for the inspiration -- I have some new style ideas :)

    love, Alexandria
    www.lovealexandria.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...