Monday, December 2, 2013

Stock Your Sleigh with Tiffany & Co

Tiffany & Co holiday window 2013
I still remember my first blue box. It was at Christmas many, many years ago and there I was, in my pajamas in the living room, sobbing. "Well, are you going to open it?", my mother asked. I couldn't get past the mere magic of the box itself with its perfect ribbon, let alone open it. It wasn't just a gift. It was a moment. Many years and boxes later and that little blue box still sends butterflies through my heart.


This year, why not turn those holiday gifts into magical moments for the loved ones on your list? Tiffany & Co at Eton Chagrin Boulevard opened a few months ago and the staff is gracious and simply a joy to work with. Come in with your budget in mind and they can curate a collection for you to shop from. Here are a few of my favorite things for all the good girls and boys on your list.

Fifth Avenue Mug / Woven Vase / Champagne Flute / Plaid Bowl
Martini Glass / T-Clip Pen  / Thumbprint Brandy Snifter / Champagne Ornament

Key Ring / Arrow Pendant / Birth Record Frame / Purse Pen / Atlas Pendant
Bookmark / Desk Diary / Olive Leaf Band Ring / Crosby Tote

Key Ring / Money Clip / Tablet Cover / Decanter
Cuff Links / Zip Billfold / Passport Cover

Snowflake Ornament / Gemea Watch / Atlas Hinged Bangle / Quinn Top Handle Bag
Olive Leaf Band Ring / ID Ring / Cat Eye Sunglasses

The benefit of having our very own Tiffany & Co in Cleveland is that you can swing by and visit the pretties any time you like. Anything not in stock can be ordered and shipped free to your door. Have a few things that you need to see in person before taking the plunge? No problem. They can order them in and have them ready in store for viewing with no obligation whatsoever. Happy Shopping!

::Disclosure - I was invited to attend a grand opening VIP event and private store tour where I received this little piece of heaven. All musings, as always, are my own::


4 comments:

  1. I definitely remember my first blue box! The excitement of opening it was something that can't be duplicated! My favorite piece is the charm bracelet Derek got me for our wedding in '05. It had my new initials and we've since added a charm on Drew's birth date with his initials. There's room for one more charm when the next kiddo comes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:04:00 PM

    Spoiled, first-world drivel. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That pretty much sums up my blog in general. I'm thinking this might not be the blog for you.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous2:25:00 PM

    Well, at least you admit how ridiculous you are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...