Thursday, December 5, 2013

Collabaholic - L'Wren Scott for Banana Republic


This is it. All my Christmas wishes have come true and they're all priced under $200. Behold...the L'Wren Scott for Banana Republic collection. Available in stores and online now. I can't remember a collaboration where I literally wanted every single piece. Perfect for the holiday season, there is fur, sequins, brocade and the most fun, wearable print that I'm pretty much obsessed with. She killed it.

It was hard to narrow it down but these are my top looks.

L'Wren Scott x Banana Republic
L'Wren Scott x Banana Republic
I cannot even handle it. What will you be scooping up?

{all images c/o Banana Republic}


1 comment:

  1. Amazing banana collection. Do you provide information regarding complete Debenhams Discount Code

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...