Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pear Cocktails To Warm You

::Have you entered to win 2 tickets to Yellowcake's Hullabaloo fashion show? You've got until Thurs 10/24 to enter!::


Sundresses and wedge sandals have made way for glorious boots, blazers, gloves and scarves. I'm currently verging on an obsession with cable-knit anything. Autumn is here and it's getting chilly. This is the excuse you've been waiting for to stay in and snuggle up. Watch the leaves change color from the sofa and celebrate fall by cozying up to a pear cocktail.



Not in the mood to whip up a boozy fall treat? Pop open a Fox Barrel Pacific Pear Cider. This all-natural (and gluten-free!) sparkling pear cider is my new fave to turn a rough day around.





3 comments:

  1. What eye candy! I love pear everything. Awesome roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really tried creating my own drinks - but you sure make it look fun! I definitely want to try that Pear Cider though, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought to try a pear cocktail...but now I have an excuse! These sound delish! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...