Sunday, October 27, 2013

Collabaholic: Sugar Paper LA x Target


Just in time for wrapping up year's end and getting an organized start to the new year, Target has teamed up with Sugar Paper, Los Angeles. Stock up on the fashionable brand's planners, notebooks and calendars before they're gone. Only available for 8 weeks, these incredibly priced goodies are sure to sell out quickly. Pick some up for yourself or get started on your holiday gifting.


Available online or in store. Prices range from $4.99 to $19.99 



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - I am loving these! I just bought a planner but might have to return it for one of these lovelies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome awesome awesome! Love Sugar Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your cute blog! Have you seen the Sugar Paper line at any Cleveland-area Targets? I have been to each of my area stores several times since the launch and have yet to find them anywhere...and they're sold out of my favorite (the black series) online...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6:31:00 PM

      All of the Target planners are back up on their site! Some are sold out, but at least they were restocked...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...