Sunday, September 15, 2013

Collabaholic - 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target


Her are my top picks for the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collab that hit shelves today. With the Target REDcard's add'l 5% off and free shipping, unless you have to have it right this minute, you can save yourself some frustration (and driving) by just ordering online.

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
Staying true to the Morning/Afternoon/Evening campaign concept, I was excited to find things for the office, evening out and night in.

Surprisingly, I ordered 2 handbags. I've never been a fan of the non-leather, vegan type purse. Every collab that comes out with handbags is so pretty online - only to look and feel cheap in person. So I'm reserving my judgement on these until I see them in person. Fingers crossed!!!!

What will you be scooping up?





::all images and video c/o Target and Rebecca Greenhalgh::

4 comments:

  1. I stayed up for the launch - exhausting! Thankfully I got everything I wanted - a couple bags, the floral silk blouse, and the leopard skirt. I'm with you on the bags, it'll be interesting to see how they measure up in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered two satchels- one in brown the other in grey. I stopped at Target to look at some of the other bags-they actually don't feel bad in person. Obviously not leather, but not bad for pleather. Errr I mean vegan leather of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is an adorable black and white dress I saw online, I hope they have it is store! http://www.target.com/p/3-1-phillip-lim-for-target-dress-powerline-print/-/A-14602155#prodSlot=large_1_23

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got floral silk blouse and love it!

    Aga
    http://www.shadesofvoguish.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...