Thursday, August 22, 2013

Loving Lately

Just a few things I'm obsessing over this week...


Grace Coddington (along with Helen Mirren, Ellie Goulding and Karen Elson) returns to her modeling roots in the latest Marks & Spencer campaign.




{via}
Ta-Ta, London. Hello, Awesome.
After living in Britain for the last 18 years, Sarah Lyall reflects on it all as she returns to America.





My days are spent stalking J. Crew's instagrams. They are killing it.



 I've fallen madly in love with the clear, soft and positively glowy skin I get from using PTR's Un-Wrinkle Peel pads. Swap your usual exfoliant for these and you'll see what I mean. Even perfect for sensitive skin (just use 1-2x per week). 





Get your Skinnygirl Margaritas ready, because THIS fabulous lady is coming to Cleveland on Monday and I'm lucky enough to get to meet her. Summer made.



3 comments:

  1. I have such sensitive skin but am considering trying the PTR product you mentioned. Any store that might carry it in my area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Bethenny, J Crew & I'm def trying that facial cream. great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try the PTR pads... My forehead wrinkle is really getting to me lately. I don't want to say it but I'm close to going for the B-O-T-O-X.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...