Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spring Cremes - Shellac Lilac Longing & Gelish Sweet Morning Dew

It's no secret that I have an affinity for creme polish. No sheers, no shimmer, no glitter, which is really odd because everything is better with sparkle (or feathers), right?! Just give me super opaque cremes. Thankfully my girlfriends can rock the glitter and so I get to live my nail fantasy through them. Anyway....

After loving Gelish's All Dahlia-ed Up from their Love In Bloom collection, I decided to keep the spring pop of color going with Sweet Morning Dew. This is officially a new fave.

Gelish - Sweet Morning Dew

Gelish - Sweet Morning Dew

Two weeks later I was sad to have to pick a new color (seriously, that's how much I adored this pale melon orange) but decided on trying one from Shellac's spring line. Lilac Longing.

Shellac - Lilac Longing

Shellac - Lilac Longing

What have you been loving lately?

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh - I love the Sweet Morning Dew! What a perfect color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way (with my shellac)...opaque or nothing at all!!!

    I'm actually on a boring pale pink or nude kick right now, but I LOVE that melon color too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the melon color! My salon does not carry the Gelish product line. Totally agree with you on the opaque color. Can't quite bring myself to try anything in the purple color range either. Looks fabulous on you though! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Smitten, I LOVE lilac.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love both of those! The melon just calls to me. I'm having a moment with that color...so I guess that's what I'm loving lately! Especially because I just bought a skirt in that color: http://www.madewell.com/madewell_category/SKIRTS/PRDOVR~49752/49752.jsp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Sweet Morning Dew color- fabulous! I've been looking for a color and this might just be it!

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!

    How's Sweet morning working for you?
    I just bought it but I'm reading the reviews in amazon and theyre pretty bad. They all said that its to thick to apply!

    Thoughts??!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...