Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Mani Time - Shellac Cake Pop & Gelish All Dahlia-ed Up

::Have you entered to win 2 tickets to the Cleveland Magazine Silver Spoon Awards Party? Check it out here::



Spring has sprung and I have been crazy excited to start trying out the newest colors. Shellac went sweet and sugary with their Spring 2013 collection called Sweet Dreams. This collection had me swooning (you know how I adore creme polish) and it didn't hurt that they reminded me of those Easter colored m&ms.

{via}


Since Easter (and my birthday) were on the horizon, Cake Pop was a must. This was an exact match for those cute Starbucks birthday cake pops. (Do they still carry those?)

shellac - cake pop


Gelish went garden party-style with their Spring line titled Love in Bloom. It was a hot pop of color and quite a contrast to the Shellac lineup.

{via}
After a few weeks of pastel prettiness I was more than happy to try something a little brighter. All Dahlia-ed Up was next on my list.

gelish - all dahlia-ed up (indoor)

gelish - all dahlia-ed up (outdoors)

What spring colors have you been loving lately?



1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! My salon does not have the "Sweet Dreams" collection yet. That Cake Pop color looks more lavender on your hand. Was it more pink in a different light? I am looking for a light pink for spring/summer. I have a spring wedding coming up. What color Shellac polish would you use if you were wearing a black dress (also would use same color range for pedicure)?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...