Sunday, March 31, 2013

Thirty-seven

Birthdays have always been such a thrill for me. My heart breaks for the girls I see stressing out over turning 25, 30 or 35. I wanted to turn 30 for years and am already looking forward to 40. I've been lucky to surround myself with amazing women of all ages and I think their perspective on life has given me a pretty great outlook.

IMDB tells me I also have some pretty good company (and that photoshop is a godsend):

This is what thirty-seven looks like. {images via IMDB}



So pop the bubbly and crank up the music because I'm just getting started.

{via}


8 comments:

  1. Happiest of birthdays to you! I hope you enjoy your day. And I am looking forward to turning 37 this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great perspective - this post made my morning. Happy 37th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Summer :)

      Delete
  3. I'm turning 30 in two months & like you I can't wait to get there! I've been saying I'm already thirty for the last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday my dear! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Looks like you had a wonderful weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...