Sunday, March 17, 2013

Collabaholic - Kate Young For Target

The last few Target collabs have left me a little underwhelmed. Whether it's the quality, fit or simply design, I haven't been counting down to the release date. Leave it to Kate Young to change all that.  I was pleasantly surprised when I laid eyes on her inspiration sketches, then left wanting more when the first few campaign images hit the press. It wasn't until I saw the lookbook with the entire collection that I started to feel positively giddy.

Quite a number of her looks are perfect for spring/summer weekends and will also fit right into my work wardrobe. Here are my top picks. On sale April 14th, you can check out the entire collection here. What do you think?

This is my absolute favorite look from her collection. Perfect for after work cocktails
and these clutches are under $20 so you can pick one up in every color.
(Dress in Leopard Print with Belt, $49.99 Satin Blazer in Black, $49.99
Crystal Barrette in Silver, $14.99 Flame Pumps in Red, $39.99)

spring sweetness
(Beaded Colorblock Dress in Tan/Black with Belt, $89.99 Crystal Barrette in Silver, $14.99
Patent Leather Clutch in Black, $29.99 / 
Peter Pan Collar Dress in Gem City Print, $49.99) 


finally, a jumpsuit I'd love to wear / taking on the floral trend in black and white
(Jumpsuit in Black, $79.99 / Peplum Dress in Rose Print, $49.99)

simple fit and flare in pink will be a staple in the office / loving the peter pan collar and flutter
detail sleeves
(Fitted Dress in Pink with Belt, $49.99 / Peter Pan Collar Dress in Black Star Print, $49.99)



{all images via Target}

4 comments:

  1. This collection looks exactly like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink dress! Thinking I may need to make a stop at Target to scoop it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tan/black colorblock and the pink dresses! Can't wait for warmer weather now just so we can wear dresses more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clothing! Wish I had your shape so I could wear these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...