Monday, February 4, 2013

Musings...

Happy Monday, dolls. Hope you all have been keeping warm and snuggly so far in the winter wonderland that is February. Here are the things currently occupying my mind.


Spring has sprung at J.Crew. Check out the 2013 Spring/Summer lookbook here.
Pretty in Pink / the Tartine Satchel is gorgeous, functional and incredibly well-priced / a snakeskin bow
makes the Contessa Collection pump perfect for office-to-evening looks


Josie Maran's Argan Infinity Cream is my newest addiction. The creamy-oil-balm is 99% natural and can be used just about everywhere on your person. Think of it as argan oil on-the-go. I use it the same way I use Aquaphor but I love the added argan oil benefits. It is sublime as a moisturizer under eyes, on lips, elbows, hands and knees and can offer up an unparalleled glow when dabbed on your face as a dewy highlighter. Transform any powder makeup into a cream by mixing this in.
Argan Infinity Cream $28


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar is now available at Sephora and comes in a pouch with a lip brush. The brush is imperative when applying this insanely pigmented gloss that dries to a satin lipstick. Put this on and you're solid all night. Just beware: a little goes a long way and it can stain fabric so use caution when applying. Essential oils make this super comfortable to wear and it's cruelty free and vegan.
OCC Lip Tar $16


Cannot. Wait. for these guys (and Mad Men Mondays) to return.

{image}



I never got around to wearing my Neiman Marcus x Target Robert Rodriguez dress over the holidays, so I'll be wearing it to PlayhouseSquare's 22nd annual Jump Back Ball. I have quite a few more formal options in my closet but I'm really feeling like this short, flirty party dress will be perfect for dancing all night long.

{image}



Sunday night perfection? Destiny's Child. Totally worth a power outage.
{image}




3 comments:

  1. A Jump Back Ball dress reveal - love it! I've heard about the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar and wondered if it actually stayed on like they claim. I'll have to give it a try...carefully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is my go to for the newest beauty products. And why is Don Draper the sexiest man alive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...