Saturday, February 23, 2013

It's Time! Jump Back Ball 22

Today is the day to 'Jump Back 2 Spaces' and get yourself all dolled up for PlayhouseSquare's biggest gala of the year.

Hot pink accents courtesy of Lip Tar in Anime and Sephora by OPI in Access 24/7.
Glittery jewels, shoes and black lace overlay dress.


I'm a huge fan of "shopping your closet." All year long I keep an eye out for things that I've fallen in love with and snatch them up when they go on sale. A floor length gala gown at J. Crew or Nordies can often be had for well under $100. Dresses for other events can be had for under $50 on sale at Banana and Ann Taylor. So during the year I collect. Dresses, shoes, jewelry and accessories. That way I'm never stuck having to run out and find a dress for a wedding or particular event. A well-stocked closet is essential, just like a well-stocked pantry. You'll be ready for anything at a moments notice and never have to be running around trying to find the perfect shoe. The best part? My entire ensemble for Jump Back Ball has cost me only $35 since I had practically everything already. Score.

Get your glam on and see you tonight!!



::Disclosure - As an official Jump Back Ball blogger I'm receiving a free ticket to the gala and I purchased one for the Husband. I am also a PlayhouseSquare Partner and member of the social committee::


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how fabulous you two look! Lots of pictures please. And have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...