Monday, January 28, 2013

The Stunning Stars Of The SAG Awards

The celebs were all aglow last night and the red carpet was filled with gorgeous gowns, lots of jewels and flowy hair. You could tell this was a night by actors, for actors and everyone was more excited to get into the show than to chat on the red carpet.

My Best Dressed goes to Amanda Seyfried in Zac Posen.



Also Loved....

Satin & Sparkle

Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen, Jennifer Garner in Oscar de la Renta, Naomi Watts in Marchesa
Indigo Girls
Jessica Lange in J. Mendel, Guiliana Rancic in Max Azria Atelia, Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior,
Nicole Kidman inVivienne Westwood



Black Drama
Julie Bowen in Johanna Johnson, Tina Fey in Oscar de la Renta, Elizabeth Moss in Dolce & Gabbana



Love you....but not your dress
Julianne Moore's Chanel dress looked gorgeous until she started to move. The portion under the bust was driving me crazy. Julianna Margulies in Chado Ralph Rucci , Claire Danes in Givenchy 


{images}


Did you tune in? What did you love?

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of Amanda Seyfried, but that navy on her is absolutely stunning! I also loved Julie Bowen's black dress as one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was traveling so I totally missed these. I agree. Love Amanda Seyfried in that dress. Sad to say Claire Danes did not wow as she did at the Globes. See you soon!
    -Becky
    The Pumpkin Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love Amanda Seyfried's dress, as well as Jennifer Garner's. Wondering why these teeny tiny people have to wear their clothes so tight though. I feel like Jessica Chastain has a tummy she shouldn't have and wouldn't have if her dress was the right size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, the navy gowns are stunning. I always wonder why navy is such a rare color to find a decent dress in around here.

    I always adore Jennifer Garner too---though that's not one of her best looks. (not bad, but she's done better)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...