Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Look

Happy New Year! It's a whole new year, clean slate, fresh start and all that goodness. The wonderful Carrie over at Carrie Loves Design is responsible for the newest incarnation of SMITTEN that you see today.

Super-easy, quick, and quite lovely to deal with, she is your go-to girl should you need any design needs. From custom projects to pre-made templates on her etsy store, she's got exactly what you need for a multitude of budgets. Even if you're not sure exactly what it is you want. ...and don't forget to check out her creative blog!

Here are some of my faves:



I took a wee holiday break and I'm now ready to get back to the food, fashion and fun that is SMITTEN.

Cheers!

15 comments:

  1. Welcome back, lady! The new design is so wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy goodness, I love it. What a fabulous look for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new design. And as someone who is in the market for a blog makeover, I will definitely check out Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly, this is gorgeous from the slate grey to the chevrons I'm more in love with you and your blog than ever.

    I think 2013 is starting off with a bang for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!!! Perfect for you. Happy New Year doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!!! I love it! Congrats on the new design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back. Wanted to pop over and comment instead of just reading to let you know I like the new colors. Very clean and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm actually looking to do some redesigning myself. I'll definitely check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the new look ... getting a new look to my blog is on my "to do" list too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your new design! You have flawless taste!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Kimberly for the sweet mention - it's always nice to have happy customers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...