Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holiday Beauty Bundles

best beauty bundles



These beauty value sets are perfect for gifting and the holidays are the best time to stock up on your faves without breaking the bank. The sets pictured above are all under $60 and would make just about any girl swoon. For the price of just one product you can get an entire set. I love myself a gift with purchase and that's exactly what this feels like. I also like the option of trying out different items without splurging on the full size. Be sure to bundle it this holiday season and you'll leave nothing but happiness in your wake.



 

2 comments:

  1. I want them all. Esp the Tarte and Benefit bundle. Love!
    -Becky
    The Pumpkin Spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casandra11:11:00 AM

    I bought a Kiehl's men's shaving set at Dillard's for my husband. They are such a good value and I know he's gonna love it! And of course I had to pick something up for myself too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...