Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Stella & Dot Holiday 2012

::2 days left to enter to win tickets to the Arthritis Foundation's 10/18 wine & food extravaganza, L'Amour du Vin::



Stella & Dot just released their Holiday capsule collection and I couldn't be more excited. After feeling a bit underwhelmed with their fall offerings they are back with a collection that doesn't disappoint.

Whether already thinking of holiday shopping, adding something you your own wish list, or the perfect hostess gift, Stella & Dot has something for everyone and in every price range. Here's what I can't wait to get my mittens on.


A little something for everyone on your list.
the new everyday earring - serenity stone drops in smoky $49
bright and fun iphone cases - $29
bring a bit of rawr to the office with the bryant park scarf $59
get your Temperley on with the wonderland charm bracelet $98
obsessing over the tassel on the mercer zip wallet $118
bring a little happiness to any room with the joy candle $29
the laurel & swallow studs are a subtle way to bring the woodland 
trend into your wardrobe $19




Sparkle for the season.
the joyce chandelier earrings make any outfit party-worthy $118
the laurel ring is actually 3 stackable parts so you can mix and match to your mood $49
the ainsley bracelet screams holiday party, it also screams champagne,
but that's beside the point $98



Get your foxy on.
first on my list is the fox ring $59
necklace also available $39



These hostess gifts ensure you'll be their favorite guest.

joy candle - peppery basil, white thyme and hints of lime & mandarin $29
passion candle - blood orange, mango & water lily $29
delight candle - fig, peach nectar & white tea leaves $29


bryant park scarf - multiple colors $59




I hope Santa brings me...

the virginia bib necklace $298


You can view the entire Holiday Look Book here or head on over to Wearing Mascara to see Julie's holiday faves.



all images {via}

4 comments:

  1. I think I will scour the sales to see if some of the bangles I have my eye on will go on sale.

    sidenote - i love those drop earrings but I worry they are too heavy after holding the green ones everyone had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw the chandelier earrings...I knew you would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooooh that necklace. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Bryant Park scarf in tan and the Andrea pendant. Yay for hosting a trunk show very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...