Monday, October 29, 2012

Influenster - Beauty Blogger Vox Box

Influenster is at it again and have sent along a box of goodies filled to the brim with beauty & lifestyle products.



They always seem to read my mind, picking out things I've coveted or spotted at Target and for some reason or another haven't made it into my basket.

Included:
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin - I've literally had these in my hand and can't remember why I never purchased these. Maybe I thought they wouldn't work as advertised or hold my hair properly. All these notions are unfounded as these little spin pins are pretty close to a miracle. Just screw them in and you are set with a darling chignon or topnot. To undo, simply unscrew and your hair is safe from snags and pulls that usually can sometimes happen with hair pins.

Bath & Body Works mini candle in Black Pepper Bergamot - Yet another example of something I had on my shopping list that Influenster sent to my door step. It really is a bit eerie the way this happens. While scanning the latest scents online before my seasonal trip to B&BW to stock up on candles, I came across this Black Pepper Bergamot and put it on my sniff-list. Hints of pepper and bergamot create an ultra sexy woodsy scent that is kept from being overly heavy with just a touch of lavender. Basically, this smells like one especially charming man. Also included was a coupon to purchase a 3-wick candle ($20 value) for $10.

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit - Yippee! False lashes! Seriously, what could be more fun than this? I've read so many articles over the years on how to properly do them but I've always chickened out actually doing them myself. Now I have no excuse. The kit comes with applicator, glue and a set of lashes. Here's hoping I don't glue my eyes shut. That would not be glamorous.

Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream - Infused with grape seed and jasmine to encourage natural curls. Since I spend most of my waking hours trying to discourage my crazy natural curl, this will go to a friend. I'll let you know if it's mind-blowing and she falls in love.

New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact - I received this is Dark Shadows which comes with a primer, highlighter and four shadows. This is more of a 'party palette' since all the colors are sparkly. Pure white, grey/silver, metallic carbon and frosted black are included. The concept of having everything you need in one compact is appealing, I'm just not sure it needs to be all glitter. I'd appreciate at least one matte or suede shade. The collection I received is a limited edition and I think I'd like this in "Central Park" or "Smokey Browns" a bit better.

EBOOST in Orange - I'm obsessed with anything that will curb an impending cold or flu-like symptom. I've used these all natural packets before and they're a great way to head off a germ and give you enough of a "boost" to get through a sluggish workday. The small packets are great to keep in your handbag or desk and are especially good while flying. Just add water. Available in Orange, Pink Lemonade, Acai Pomegranate and Super Berry.

Vitabath Fragrance Mist in Heavenly Coconut Creme - I don't typically use a body mist but I would eat this if I could. It smells like a fresh coconut cupcake straight out of the oven.


Want to get in on the fun? Head over to Influenster and request an invite.



::All products were provided c/o Influenster::





3 comments:

  1. Interested to see how the false lashes work for you. At my age, I could really use something like that. I have been afraid of glue since the year I glued the Christmas ornament to my finger with the super glue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SHOCKED that you've never used false lashes, lady, you're going to love them! I always have some in my house just in case I want to amp up my look for the night, and event, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Influencer and just requested an invite. I LOVE my spin pins... I love them so much that I have a few sets and I'm sure they will be a staple for you too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...