Thursday, October 25, 2012

Goop + Birchbox = Heaven


For the month of October, Birchbox offered subscribers the option of choosing a Goop designed Birchbox or a regular box with a theme of transformation. Obsessed with Ms. Paltrow (and her lifestyle site) as I am, it was a pretty easy decision for me. And you know how I love a great collaboration. Hoping my box would arrive with everything I'd need to get Gwyneth's radiant skin, effortless hair and all around casual glow, thankfully it didn't disappoint.

Goop Birchbox October 2012

Included:
Miracle Skin Transformer - SPF20 Face - This 3-in-1 primer, serum, face tint is from the company that makes the best concealer I have ever used. This has been on my must-try list to see if it really does leave you with flawless skin.

Orofluido - Beauty Elixir - Is this what Gwyneth Paltrow smells like? Because this smells divine. I can't even get over it. I have been using this decadent hair oil on the ends of my hair, rough elbows, knees and wherever else I can smooth it on. Nourishing argan, linseed and cyperus oils leave everything it touches feel like silk.

Chantecaille - Brilliant Gloss - This non-sticky gloss is one of the best 'your lips but better' products I've come across in a while. Looking for the perfect nude gloss that won't wash even your palest winter skin out? Pick this up in Charm and you'll be one happy girl. My only complaint is that the tube is so tiny. I already need to order the full size.

DDF - Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer - This moisturizing serum fills in pores and wrinkles for instantly smooth skin all while delivering anti-aging benefits. Does it work? I hope so.

extra - Luna Bar- Lemon Zest 


What did you opt for this month? Did you fall in love with anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...