Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Glossybox - September 2012

I'm giving away 2 tickets to the Arthritis Foundation's 10/18 food & wine benefit, L'Amour du Vin. Enter here.


My September Glossybox once again did not disappoint. The king (or queen, I should say) of full size products bestowed us with 3 full sized treats this month.

If you're not familiar with them, they are a beauty sampling subscription similar in concept to Birchbox and Sample Society. Glossybox is $21 a month and they specialize in luxury beauty brands from around the world. Nothing crazy, though. Find a favorite and you'll most likely be able to snag it at Sephora or Saks/Barney's etc. They just came to the US with this service in April and you can read more about them and that first box here.


Glossybox USA September 2012


Included:
Missha - M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ (full-size) Missha was one of Korea's original BB Cream  creators. I received this in color No. 23 and it's an exact match for my skin.

GKhair - Balancing Shampoo & Balancing Conditioner - GK stands for Global Keratin and these samples are beyond generous. Using Juvexin, a blend of proteins and peptides specially designed to restore hair, keeping it soft, shiny and frizz-free for up to 5 months (with continued use). This smells wonderful and my hair was soft and quite easy to blow out after using.

Kryolan - Lipstick specially created in Glossybox Pink (full size) I love Kryolan lipsticks. This pink is not your summer bright kind of pink. This is a soft, gorgeous, hint of rose, without being dark, perfect-for-fall pink. I'll be scooping up a few more before they're all sold out.

Koh Gen Do - Cleansing Spa Water (full-size) This cult-favorite Japanese skin care brand had only been avail stateside at Barney's up until about a year ago when Sephora started carrying them. I've been wanting to try them and it just happens that I received this right as I ran out of eye makeup remover. Thanks, Glossybox for your perfect timing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...