Friday, September 14, 2012

Sample Society - September 2012 (& Hullabaloo Winner!)

First order of business....we have a winner for a VIP ticket to Hullabaloo, Yellowcake's Fashion Fundraiser on 10/12!

Congrats to Kara at @karahornikel !!!  
(via random.org)

You can still enter to win 2 general admission tickets over on Life in the CLE.




This month's Sample Society box seemed to have a little something for everyone. Skincare, fragrance and cosmetics - it's quite well-rounded.



Included:
CellCeuticals - extremely gentle skin cleanser - looking forward to using this with my Clarisonic
Borghese - B gloss in Fiore - highly pigmented and super moisturizing, smells like almonds
Stila - Smudge Crayon in black - waterproof primer, shadow and liner all-in-one. If I like it I'll be snapping this up in midnight blue to recreate Nicole Richie's look - see below
Diptyque - Do Son - powdery yet heady with tuberose
Ahava - purifying mud mask 


Loving...
{via}




2 comments:

  1. I also got a similar sample of the ahava mud mask in my birchbox. I've used it twice and I can't really say I love it or hate it yet. It's a good mix between the glamglow I use once every 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know. I don't usually use a mud mask since my skin is dry and sensitive. I was thinking of just using it on certain areas to see how I do. Thx for the Glamglow tip :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...