Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Love Is Rock Steady

 
::Just 2 more days to enter to win 2 tickets to Rolling on the River, the Hunger Network's 10/5 fundraising gala at Windows on the River::
 
 


It's that time. My heart is palpitating and it's practically a holiday up in here. Anyone who knows me personally knows I'm obsessed with All Things Stefani, more specifically, No Doubt. Over ten years and 8 children later they are finally back with a new album. Cheers!

No Doubt - Push and Shove










all images/videos {via}

2 comments:

  1. I was PUUUUUMPPPEEDD to see they have a new album coming out too! That's so flippin' awesome. She has been my idol as long as I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second day and I'm still spotifying the whole album. I do believe I'll need to buy it. Have you listened to the new Nelly Furtado yet? I'm also hooked on that one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...