Monday, September 10, 2012

Collabaholic - The Shops at Target II

{There are a few days left to enter to win a VIP ticket to Hullabaloo, Yellowcake's Fashion Fundraiser on 10/12! Details here}



The latest round of The Shops at Target hit yesterday featuring Kirna Zabete, the Curiosity Shoppe, Odin New York and Patch NYC. I was a bit underwhelmed a few months ago when I saw the preview but I did spot a few great finds when the entire collection was released.

Kirna Zabete is just not my taste and while I've purchased womenswear from Target, I haven't purchased menswear, (other than the occasional T-shirt) so I kind of skimmed the Odin collection. I fell madly in love with everything Patch NYC and some charming vintage-y picks from the Curiosity Shoppe.

First up is Patch NYC. woodland creatures = fall perfection

1. animal print dessert bowls $24.99
2. feather coffee pot $24.99
3. deer cookie jar $29.99
4. ceramic serving bowl $24.99
5. ceramic stag cake stand $24.99
6. animal print glasses $16.99



The Curiosity Shoppe offers musings for a spirited evening in with friends.

1. theatre puppet kit $10
2. salad servers $15
3. tag & twine set $10
4. rainbow straw & swizzle stick set $10




I"ll be scooping up embarrassing amounts of these Odin candles to scatter throughout the house.

glass candle - woodsy $16.99



Kirna Zabete might not be my favorite designer collab but there are a few finds.

1. sleeveless maxi dress $49.99
2. tie front blouse $26.99
3. tweed/faux leather dress $44.99




I'm now impatiently waiting for more peeks of their next collab with Neiman Marcus which will hit just in time for the holidays. Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the CFDA this will feature 24 CFDA designers including Derek Lam, DVF, Tory Burch, Tracy Reese, Rodarte and more. Prices will range $8-$500 with most items under $60.



{all images via}

2 comments:

  1. I may love that maxi dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what NM brings for the holiday season! That cake is pretty cool and I can see me using it for anything BUT a cake.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...