Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Birchbox - September 2012

This month we were treated to the Birchbox version of The September Issue with items to 'jumpstart your autumn beauty collection'.

They included a mini-mag, The Fall Lookbook, which highlighted beauty trends that will give you a smooth transition into the season. There was also a code for $25 off a $75 purchase at Madewell. Score!


Included:
Boscia - Purifying Cleansing Gel - this travel-sized, botanical-filled, preservative-free gentle cleanser has been a mainstay in my travel bag for years and I'm happy to have another to re-stock for my next trip through a  TSA checkpoint

La Fresh - Instant Body Soother - these are going in my yoga bag for when the girls want to meet for post-om drinks and I need to mop up the sweat freshen up. I'm currently using Neutrogena grapefruit wipes so I'll see how these stack up.

Dr. Jart+ - Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+ - I've been wanting to try out this moisturizer, serum, sunscreen, 'skin perfecting' tint for awhile now.

Twistband - lace hair tie

Color Club - nail polish in Put A Pin In It - a metallic rose gold

The Brush Guard - variety kit keeps brushes protected when you're on the go



What did you get in your Birchbox? Did you enjoy this month's theme/products?





3 comments:

  1. Overall, I liked this month's box. My polish was the bright blue though. Not sure if I can rock that on its own. Maybe an accent nail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Dr. Jart too and let's not forget about the nice bonus of the Madwell offer! Bonus!

    BiteBuff - I received the same color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with the Dr. Jart BB cream but I've been using the one with SPF 45. Last time I was at Sephora, they told me they have a new one out, which I think is the one you just got. Let me know what you think. Now that summer is almost over, I may switch to the lower SPF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...