Monday, August 20, 2012

And The Madewell Winner Is...




{there were 92 entries out of 95 comments}
Comment #85

"I will be adding....something that fits! Over the last year I've lost quite a bit of weight and need items that are work-appropriate, mom-of-toddlers-appropriate, and social life-appropriate. Help!"

CONGRATS!!
Shoot me an email with your contact info to smittenincle{at}gmail{dot}com and we'll get you hooked up.

This past Thursday was Madewell's Mix Well - Madewell Styling Sessions event at their brand spanking new Beachwood store. Having already been in for a visit (and shopping their extra 30% off online sale) there wasn't much more I needed. (At least until more of their fall collection arrives which I told will be any minute now.) I grabbed a girlfriend and we headed out anyway to see what kind of party they'd throw.

We shopped...


Tasted the Madewell Martini...


Nibbled on french macarons...


and chatted with the staff, who are all seriously cool. I may have instantly become BFFs with Bethany (partly because she's the cutest thing I've ever seen) who may have recognized me from her time at Henri Bendel. It was a great night at a fab store. I'm so happy they opened an outpost in the CLE!!

So get there. Now.


::Disclosure - A $100 giftcard was provided by Madewell for a reader give away. All opinions are 100% my own::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...