Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend Wear

This weekend was hot and had more events going on than one could get to. We opted to celebrate the birthdays of two very dear women and I'm so glad we did. A weekend spent laughing until you cry and catching up with good friends and their husbands goes by in a blink. Here's what I wore:

Saturday: Hanging out in Tremont - Wine & Design, some Banyan Tree and a quick bite at Dante before heading over to a blind wine tasting birthday party at an apartment downtown.

top - Ann Taylor
shorts - Ann Taylor
bag - Ann Taylor
belt - H&M
shoes - MaxStudio
bangles - Lilly Pulitzer


Sunday: Backyard barbeque birthday time that, due to the heat, was spent mainly indoors. (sorry Alicia!) Right before the storm hit, it did cool down and clouded over enough for us to play a bit of bocce. (I had to work off my key lime pie martinis somehow!)

The husband thinks it's funny to yell out shocking things from behind the camera.

dress - TJMaxx
earrings - Stella & Dot
bag - Ann Taylor
bangle - Kate Spade
necklace - H&M
shoes - Ciao Bella

I also got to catch up with my 2 favorite moms. They ensure I'm having just the right amount of fun without getting into too much trouble!

Getting loved on by Momma G & Momma V


As I mentioned in my previous post, Alicia threatened us with chair pose on Broadview Rd for anyone who brought her a present. Which obviously did not deter us.

images totally stolen from Jen & Amanda





5 comments:

  1. I always love when the moms make it in the blog post! Loved both of your outfits from this weekend - and love that the green dress is from TJMaxx! Can't thank you enough for the birthday love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only regret of the weekend is that I missed the yoga on Broadview...because I would have been across the street taking pictures of THAT view! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ALL OF YOUR OUTFITS!!!! (That was capitals on purpose, or you can pretend that I'm a 80 year old trying to comment on the googles if you'd like)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfits were adorable, of course. And my mom's pic made your blog, but not mine...hmm...you really are pushing for adoption!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. drastic times call for drastic measures! And your chair pose made it (which is our best angle).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...