Saturday, July 7, 2012

Glossybox - June 2012

GlossyMag magazine

This month's Glossybox is all about Summer Simplicity.




Included:

First Aid Beauty - Smooth Shave Cream - How did they know I was on the hunt for a new shave cream? I shave in the shower and am tired of typical foaming cream/gels that clog my razor and leave a mess on the floor/walls afterward. This has more of a thick hair conditioner texture, is quite moisturizing and non-foaming. I'm really liking it so far.

A Perfume Organic - Urban Organic fragrance - You know how I feel about perfume samples (meh). If you must, let it be in a cute bottle or rollerball please. This does smell quite lovely so I might be willing to reconsider. -just this once

Kinerase - Restructure Firming Cream - This is supposed to erase years from your face with elastin-strengthening technology. Firming is so far down on my list of skin woes, so this will be going to the MIL.

Wella Professionals - Enrich Moisture Treatment - A lightweight treatment containing silk extract to instantly restore your hair. I've never used Wella before and really want this to do what it says. Every hair treatment I try seems to weigh my hair down. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

Shea Terra Organics - Ultimate Moisturizing Body Creme - I got this in White Chocolate, which smells exactly like white chocolate. Seriously. I want to eat it, it smells so divine. I will be saving this for fall as I'm sure any bug within a 30 mile radius would want to eat it too. Unfortunately all my body products need to be fragrance free in the summertime.

Beautyaddicts - Show-OFF Mascara - This was my full-sized product this month. Formulated with Argan oil to give lashes an intense, dramatic look without clumping or smudging.




This was the first month that they started tailoring the boxes a bit to your beauty profile. So far I've seen 2 versions.

Glossybox is still doing a good job of confusing me on box months. This box billed in June and delivered in July. The description card reads June 2012, however the magazine included is July 2012. This is really my only (extremely minor) complaint I have as I am still enjoying this service.





2 comments:

  1. Funny that you say that the shave cream has the texture of conditioner - that's what I always use for shaving! I buy a bottle of cheap but yummy smelling condition and it works great! Plus, you get soft legs : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...