Friday, July 6, 2012

A Vintage Dress & OPI - Kiss Me On My Tulips

Heading out for Monday's Emerging Chefs event at Velvet Tango Room, I decided upon a feather-light cotton dress. I picked it up a few years ago at a vintage shop and it fit perfectly. It has a deep neckline and empire waist, which explodes (literally) into swaths of pleated skirting. With pockets. Basically a dream except I was a bit self conscious about the voluminous skirt.

dress of the night; swingy hair and posing for photos is
something that cannot be taken seriously. Try not to laugh -
just try. Nearly impossible.


It turned out to be marvelously comfortable and perfect for a beautiful night dining al fresco at VTR.


I also tried out the OPI polish that came in my Glossybox.

OPI - Kiss Me on My Tulips



5 comments:

  1. Just stunning. The straight hair throws me off a bit! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always tell what day I wash my hair as I have to flat iron it first before it will do anything! #curlyhairproblems

      Delete
  2. Wasn't the Emerging Chef's event great!? I had a ball! Love the dress, and the polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kiss me on my Tulips. Great choice! And that dress looked lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...