Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sample Society - June 2012

Here are the June offerings from Sample Society. They sent me 2 boxes by mistake this month. I emailed them right away to alert them of the dupe and they responded immediately apologizing and telling me to keep the extra box. (Which I promptly handed over to Julie since she has been raving about this cleanser.)


Included:
Murad - Acne Clarifying Cleanser - The cleanser isn't the right fit for my skin type so I've been using this on my chest and back after workouts. It contains 1.5% salicylic acid and eliminates 99% of surface bacteria after 60 seconds of use.

Oscar de la Renta - Live in Love

Caudalie - Premier Cru Eye Cream - I'm thrilled to try this eye cream. After 15 years of searching I still haven't found my holy grail eye cream. This has been one on my list to try for some time now.

Jane Iredale - Just Kissed Lip Plumper - I'm not a big Jane Iredale fan but this lip color is so pretty. Doesn't really plump them (for me) though.

Alterna - Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist - This is meant to give you 'shore-worthy' tousled waves. Since I blow out/flat iron/curl my hair, I'm thinking this would give me the hair I usually start off with. I'll save this for when It's so ridiculously humid out and can't do my normal routine and have to go the natural route.

They also switched up their packaging and now everything is nestled in a Glossybox way. I like it so much better then what they started out with.



One thing to note with Sample Society (at least so far) is that all the boxes appear to be the same. Unlike Birchbox where there are 20 or options shipped out. On one hand it's nice because I'm not envious of someone else's box but on the other there is less customization. 





2 comments:

  1. when you find the holy grail of eye cream - please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cleanser seriously changed my life. HA! Thanks so much. I LOVE the perfume too... as I've already told you haha. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...