Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Glossybox - May 2012

::I'm giving away a $50 Beachwood Place gift card! Enter here::

I'm not sure what to call this box. The card says May but depending on where you live you might get it the last days of May or the first few in June. All I know is that it's ah-ma-zing. For real.

The concept of Glossybox is "beauty from around the world". A monthly beauty subscription that showcases higher end products from around the globe. The monthly fee is $21, making it $6 more than Sample Society and $11 more than Birchbox. So far (after 2 boxes) I think it's worth it. This is the first official USA subscription box. I received a "preview box" last month courtesy of Glossybox.



Included:
Phyto - Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask (France) - This is the one hair product I have wanted to try forever and just never got around to.

Amore Pacific - Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel (South Korea) I'm beyond excited to use this! I was actually looking into buying this to replace my Sunday Riley Juno Serum for the summer. The serum is just a little too much moisture for me when the weather heats up. I was beating around the bush in picking this up (full size is $100) so now I'm happy to give it a try first.

Zoya - Beach & Surf Collection Polish (USA)- I got this in Kimber. (which is kind of perfect...)

Marvis - Whitening Toothpaste (Italy) - Yep it's toothpaste, but I loooove Marvis. (I also pretty much love anything in an aluminum tube)

Burberry - Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick (UK) - Mine is in Copper which is a great neutral. If you haven't tried Burberry's lipsticks yet, you must. They will redefine the way you think of lipstick. Smooth, light and incredibly easy to wear - yet long wearing.

extra - Glossybox blush brush

All in all, I'm impressed, excited and will be using everything (yes everything!) in this box. Way to go Glossybox! Keep it coming.



1 comment:

  1. Love the nail polish...and it is appropriately named for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...