Friday, June 8, 2012

Gelish - You're So Sweet You're Giving Me A Toothache

::Winner! Winner! - The winner of my Beachwood Place gift card (via Random.org) is Comment #5.
Lilia Lipps9:44:00 AM   Obsessed with #2, had to vote for it!
Congrats! Your gift card will be held under your name at Guest Services. Make sure to bring a photo I.D. with you::




This week's (or rather, last week's) mani is from the Gelish Candy Land collection. I've been rocking out bold and bright nail color for almost six months straight and I was excited to take a break and go pale.

See, before all this Shellac/Gelish/Gel polish business came along I was an Essie girl. Sure I had a few others, but I always went back to my Essie. I kept up on manicures but they never lasted so I was a 3-4 day polish changer. I also worked in an industry where you couldn't show up with chipped neon purple nails. I pretty much own every non-shimmer, creamy-opaque pale pink polish. It was my signature. I really only switched it up with Chanel Vamp or OPI Lincoln Park.
 
One of my all time favorites is Essie Fiji. Throughout my gel polish craze I have never found anything that came close. Until now. Enter in the longest name for a polish ever:

Gelish - You're so sweet, you're giving me a toothache




As you can see based on the lighting it can run more pink or more white.

Wear?
2 weeks for me. These pics were taken a 9 days after application.


1 comment:

  1. Love that color. It reminds me of Bubble Bath by OPI... so pretty and simple. I agree, sometimes you need a break from the brights!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...