Thursday, June 28, 2012

Essie: Fear Or Desire - Mani & OOTD

A few weeks ago I traded my Essie Klout perk in Bikini So Teeny with a girlfriend who received Fear Or Desire. I already had the pale blue shade and she had a similar orange in her collection. It was a win-win for all.

Yesterday I was planning on wearing a coral dress but after painting my nails that felt too matchy-matchy. I opted for a navy/fuchsia combo. I keep forgetting to wear this skirt. Do you have things in your closet that you keep forgetting to wear even though you love them? I consistently have this problem with separates. I'm more inclined to throw a sundress on and run out of the house.

shirt - Limited
necklace - Ann Taylor
belt, ring - H&M
skirt - LOFT
cuff - Tory Burch
shoes - MaxStudio



Essie - Fear or Desire
left: direct sunlight / right: indirect sunlight





2 comments:

  1. You look fab!! That skirt is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude everything in my closet is something that I forget to wear. I was just thinking the other day how much I love button downs with skirts. Class act.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...