Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sephora + Pantone Universe

I can't contain my excitement. The long rumored Sephora and Pantone collaboration is here (*almost) and it's pretty fantastic.

When Pantone revealed 2012's color as Tangerine Tango 17-1463, they also announced a partnership with Sephora that would bring us the first Color of the Year beauty collection, aptly named Sephora + Pantone Universe. The line ranges $16-$68. Make sure you are signed up to be a Beauty Insider, as some of these are only available to BI's. When you sign up you should also receive access to their new Beta site which is pretty cool (they'll be rolling out to everyone soon) and has some great new features, such as checking stock at a local store.


*The lipstick is currently available to VIB's and the collection will launch in stores and online later this month. I'll post an update when it rolls out officially.


Tangerine Tango Creme Lipstick $18


Lip Gloss Set (Tangerine Tango Vivid, Luminous, Glaze, Opal) $20


Nail Lacquer Set (Tangerine Tango Cream, Shimmer, Glitter, Matte) $24



Eyeliner Set (Chestnut, Meteorite, Tangerine Tango Twist) $22




Collector's Edition Set (Tangerine Eyeliner, Eyeshadow Quad, Prisma
Chrome Blush, Blush Duo, Creme Lipstick, Lipgloss) $68



Prisma Chrome Blush (Apricot Brandy) $16


Blush Duo (Coral, Desert Flower) $26

Eyeshadow Quad (Scallop Shell, Carnelian,
Sparrow, Pavement) $28

Eyelash Curler $18

Brush Set $68

Faux Lash Set $28

Makeup Bag $28

What do you have your eye on? Love it? Hate it?

I'm over the moon about the lipstick and nail polish. I can't wait to see the blushes in person. The Collectors set is a really great value, I'd just need to make sure not to wear it all at once. (Since my hair is kind of Tangerine Tango on it's own!)


{all images via}

5 comments:

  1. I am in love with those nailpolish colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nailpolish and the quad. I LOVE orange so I'm giddy about getting some for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my hands on that nailpolish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tangerine is fabulous. I love the one from Essie here
    love this post!

    xx
    Cat

    flauntandrepeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those nail polishes!!! I'm really glad to have found your blog and look forward to reading your future posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me!!! Thank you so much in advance!!! Have a great day!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...