Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Pandora Station You'll Love (even if you don't like Lana)


sorry, couldn't resist
I don't remember ever receiving email from Pandora before. Last week they sent me one to tell me that a Lana Del Rey station was available. To say I'm beyond obsessed with Lana would be an understatement. Who cares they they can see into my soul and probably know more about me than my own husband? Lana Del Rey Radio was here! I was better than I ever expected. Like all my favorite songs (that I forgot about) in one handy little place of happy.

A sampling:


So give a listen. Even if you don't love Lana, you'll like it here.




4 comments:

  1. The Pixies are one of my favorites - great mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been listening to the phish station for two weeks solid, i'm at the point now where i've liked and disliked enough songs that it's the perfect mix - literally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. S.M.Ackerman2:24:00 PM

    Thanks for the tip. I listen to Pandora all day at work.
    This selection will add some nice variety to my day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...