Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 2012 - Teen Vogue Birchbox

Last month Birchbox sent me an email announcing they were partnering up with Teen Vogue. I could opt-in for a Teen Vogue Birchbox in lieu of my usual box for the month of March. Considering I have quite a bit of new skincare I'm trying out, I jumped at the chance of a box (I hoped) would be filled with sparkly cosmetics.




There is nothing I don't LOVE about this box!

Essie - Luxeffects polish - set in stones
Tarte - Lip Surgence lip tint (Joy) - long lasting, moisturizing lip stain
Shisedo - Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Papers
Twistband - hair tie
Annick Goutal - Petite Cherie
Modcloth coupon


The two full-sized products (polish & lip stain) retail for $32 alone! And I'm so into tangerine right now.

Thanks Birchbox, this was such a treat!

Want to get in on the fun? Sign up here.


8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my first box! I'm lusting after that tangerine lip stain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to get it either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh loving that lip stain. I have a tarte matte lipstain and I love it! It's super hot pink though so I have to be feeling brave ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, I love Modcloth! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good one. Love ModCloth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hoping mine arrives today when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:23:00 AM

    I opted in for the Teen Vogue box since they are for my teenage daughter and did not get it. Just got our 3rd crappy box in a row. How dissapointing especially since I immediately responded to the choice. I think I will be looking for a better sample box to spend my money on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear that! Luckily there are a number of them avail right now. If you're looking for yourself, Sample Society would be a good one and MyGlam is great for teenagers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...