Monday, January 9, 2012

MAC - Iris Apfel

{via}


MAC finally did it! I used to post about the latest MAC collections. Then Mac started releasing a new collection every week. It was just too much. Definitely quantity over quality to me. Too many re-releases, re-issues or just plain dupes. So I was immediately intrigued when I learned they were pairing up with the exotic and iconic Iris Apfel. I've learned not to get my hopes up with MAC, I've been let down too many times. But when they do it well, it's sublime! This is simple perfection.

{via}


I was also quite inspired with this Into The Gloss/Iris Apfel interview that Beauty Black Book chatted about on her site. It gave me a greater awareness of beauty and aging then I ever had before.

Released just 4 days ago, some of this collection has already sold out online, but you can still find it at local MAC counters.


Lipstick $14.50
Flamingo, Morange, Party Parrot, Pink Pigeon, Scarlet Ibis

Lip Pencil $14, Opulash $15, Eye Pencil $14, Brow Pencil $15

Entertain Me, Embrace Me, Redd
Opulash, Ebony, Taupe

Nail Lacquer $15

Sandpiper, Oriele Orange, Toco Toucan

Eyeshadow $15


Silver Gull, Early Bird, Robin's Egg, Howzat, Diamond Dove

Beauty Powder $23

Too Chic
images


3 comments:

  1. It's so nice to come across a fellow Ohio blogger! =) Thanks for all the makeup tips, I need all of the help I can get!

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too kind! Love your site btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like their black eyeliner. That red lip is just iconic Iris Apfel to a T.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...