Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Music Tuesday - um, Wednesday

Have I mentioned that I have too much going on? And I'd really love to clone myself. Not so that I could successfully accomplish everything, but so that one of me can always be in cozy jammies with a glass of wine! Hence I'm posting New Music Tuesday on Wednesday. Oh well.

Rarely are there 3 new albums I'm hot for, but this week I picked up these 3 releases.

Amy Winehouse - Lioness: Hidden Treasure
A hauntingly wonderful mix of never before released tracks and live, uncut performances. Grab a bottle of scotch and try not to think that the best was still yet to come..
{via}

The Black Keys - El Camino
For their seventh album, the boys have gone heavier on the pop without losing their core. Unbelievably fun, you will find yourself singing along on your very first listen
{via}

Dia Frampton - Red
Dia (from NBC's The Voice) was my favorite all along. She's got a way with melody and a quirky voice all her own. From the minute I heard her remake Kanye West's Heartless I was sold. She does have the obligatory single with Blake Shelton on here (her coach on the show) and for me that's the only low point of this album. -just not into country, I guess

{via}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...