Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Inspiration

{via}


Christmas is just 5 days away and I feel so behind! I'm blaming the bizarre weather we've been having here in the CLE. 50 and rainy, 60 degrees and sunny. None of this is conducive to getting into the holiday spirit no matter how many made-for-tv Christmas movies I watch. I'd never make it in one of those places that doesn't get snow.

Luckily for us, the glorious white stuff finally arrived on Saturday, coating all of CLE in sparkly, shimmering holiday joy! Perfect timing since I had 3 parties that evening. Whew. Sunday was spent in my pajamas, recovering with Chinese food, last minute Christmas cards and more made-for-tv holiday movies. Yes, I'm a junkie. Thank baby Jesus for DVR.

Do you need some last minute inspiration? I'm beyond obsessed with Pinterest so here's mine:


{via}


{via}

{via}

{via}


{via}


{via}

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:22:00 AM

    This weather is the worst!
    Where is the snow already!?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...