Thursday, December 8, 2011

Earth Fare Cleveland

{via}

Yesterday Earth Fare opened it's first Cleveland location in Fairview Park. I was super excited and wanted to get there first thing in the morning, but my 2 cups of coffee turned into 3 and not wanting to encounter the lunchtime crowd, I ended up there a bit after 1 o'clock. The store was busy but the employees were kind, excited and quite knowledgeable.




Earth Fare bills themselves as the healthy supermarket. They carry foods that have no artificial sweeteners, colors or fragrances. They do not carry any food that has high-fructose corn syrup, synthetic growth hormones or antibiotics.
The store is gorgeous. Just what you'd imagine it to be from peeking at their site. I've never shopped at an Earth Fare before. As someone who feels stressed out at Giant Eagle, I do all my shopping at Heinen's, Trader Joe's and The Fresh Market. (Well, and the West Side Market, but that's a different kind of shopping) Earth Fare is a gorgeous,organized, foodies dream.

scoop your own ravioli with pre-made
sauces on the top shelf
Walking in I was presented with a free shopping tote, flyer and book of savings...

{via}

As I shopped, I sampled egg nog, cheese, kettle corn, baked goods, juices and the most wonderful prosciutto with fig jam. The prices are comparable with Fresh Market and Whole Foods. If you sign up for their email they'll send you a coupon for a free whole chicken or pack of veggie burgers. Their savings page of their website allows you to print coupons as well.

{via}
Keep an eye out for the Earth Fairy! She'll be around until the 11th handing out treats and goodies.

delectable cured meats at the cheese counter


Can't wait to try them all! I picked up some speck to add to dinner tomorrow.

They carry so many of my favorites.
Stop on in and check it out for yourself. They have a wonderful prepared foods section, bakery and juice bar. Thursdays from 4-8pm they have Family Dinner Night where kids eat free with an adult meal purchase of $5. You can get up to 6 kids meals if dining in, 2 if taking it to-go.



3 comments:

  1. Omgoodness I must get here asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so cool! It's nice they have coupons too. Because if they are similar in price to Whole Foods they are probably not cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister just went there and raved about it as well. i am SO going this weekend! Super excited after reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...