Friday, December 9, 2011

Cocktail Of The Day - Winter Wonderland Martini

{via}


It snowed...it snowed...it snowed last night! Ahhh, finally, here in Ohio City I awoke to snow on the ground. Just a sprinkling, but hey, I'll take it. Which reminds me of my favorite Christmas song, It Snowed by Meaghan Smith. Head on over and take a listen.

To celebrate, today's cocktail is the Winter Wonderland Martini.

2oz vanilla vodka (or infuse your own vodka with vanilla and figs. read how-to here)
2oz Godiva white chocolate liqueur
splash Frangelico
splash of cream

Pour ingredients into a shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into rimmed martini glass. You can rim your glass with chocolate or coconut flakes, crushed peppermints or skip it all together and garnish with a few cranberries threaded onto skewers.

ps. A bottle of the Vanilla & Fig infused vodka would make a wonderful holiday or hostess gift.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! And I love that it is a holiday/winter martini that is not peppermint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This drink recipe sounds so good, I included it on my 16 New Year's Eve Sparkling Bubbly Cocktails even though your drink isn't sparkling or bubbly. But it's perfect for New Year's Eve!

    Here is my post if you'd like to see it http://housewivesoffrederickcounty.com/16-new-years-eve-sparkling-bubbly-cocktails/

    Thank you!
    Pam
    www.housewivesoffrederickcounty.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...