Friday, December 30, 2011

All That Glitters


head to toe, with a bow


As we look to the new year, I'm reminded that there's nothing like the excess of year's end. By the time January rolls around I can't even look at a glass of bubbly (because you know I've been partaking since October) or a sequin. But we've still got a few days left and I will be all a sparkle until the very last possible minute of 2011! Grab that bubbly and get glamorous!


mix your sparkle and fur

shake it til the sun comes up

don't forget the confetti

add a tweed blazer for day

go sexy, short and nude

subtle sparkle on black lace

pair with the perfect skinny jean

how to decide?

give great hair

or stay in and snuggle up in style!

1 comment:

  1. I've been staying in for the past few years, but this year I'm totally pulling out the sequins thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...