Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Shellac Decadence & OPI Gel Color Sighting

Decadence is the latest Shellac color I've tried. In the bottle it looks like quite a deep red but in real life it's a perfect classic red. Quite fun and suitable for the holiday.



extreme close up anyone?

When I got to the salon I already had my heart set on a red or possibly a brighter purple. Imagine my surprise when Sarah (my wicked amazing manicurist) shows me 3 bottles of the new OPI Gel Color! We ooohed and ahhhed like it was a new baby. Right now they only have 3 colors (Strawberry Margarita, My Private Jet and Bogota Blackberry). She said they'd have more in by the time I saw her next. The bottles look exactly like the original OPI polishes except the main bottle is black instead of showing the color.

So if you'd like to try them out head over to Dep Nails Salon in North Olmsted. 

I'm currently obsessing over ...love Maegan's midnight purple nails with gold glitter. 

one day I will learn how to take fancy photos like this :)
Head on over to her page to see how she did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...