Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Get Out & About

As I get packed for a 4 day work trip, I keep thinking about all the great events I'll miss when I'm gone. Always works that way doesn't it? So here's what I'd be doing if I was in town this week and what I'll be doing when I get back.

Thurs 11/10


Evie Lou Holiday Pop Up Shop - EL2 opens in Rocky River and is hosting an open house from 4-8pm.Receive 20% off while sipping wine and nibbling treats.



Fri 11/11

Art by Susan Parsley on display at Loop

Tremont Art Walk 6-10pm

From Tiny Sprouts to Band Powerhouse talk by Bob Tuschman (SR VP of programming at the Food Network) at the IX Center 11:30am $30-55




Sat 11/12
Class By The Glass Cabaret - Playhouse Square 10:30p $25 - enjoy 2 wines paired with an appetizer and dessert with a La Cage Aux Folles themed cabaret show.

Thurs 11/17


L'Albatros Beaujolias Nouveau Celebration - 5-11pm Celebrate the 2011 vintage! Guests are invited to try a three course prix fixe menu $35 while choosing three Beaujolais wines $16 from a selection of seven.


Sat 11/19


Compassion From Fashion - Beachwood Place 4-9pm  $20 presale $25 at the door with 100% of ticket price benefiting The Gathering Place. Receive a $10 Mall giftcard and $10 gift card to McCormick & Schmick's.Exclusive shopping discounts listed here. Fashion show at 7pm. Food and cash bars catered by Maggiano's Little Italy 6-9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...