Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gaga-licious Holiday


Gaga's Workshop is in full swing at Barney's New York and I simply can't get enough of the wild and wonderful window displays. Feast your eyes...

Gaga's Boudoir

{via}


{via}
Gaga's Crystal Cave

{via}
Gaga Machine

{via}
Gaga Constellation


{via}
And let's talk about her gorgeous fashions as of late! I started swooning over her Chanel dress for the Barney's opening and about lost my mind when I watched her Thanksgiving special.

the Lady in Chanel {via}
in Stephane Rolland {via}
in Armani Prive {via}

in Martin Grant {via}

in Jean Paul Gaultier {via}


2 comments:

  1. I loved her Thanksgiving special! I made the whole fam watch it with me. How adorable was she with the kids?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that part was darling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...