Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OOTD - Last Friday Night

As I mentioned in my prior post, I was a bit under the weather for Friday night's festivities at the Rock Hall & Viaduct Lounge. Since there was quite a bit of strategic concealing and highlighting going on (red nose, dark circles, watery eyes etc) which may or may not have worked out - I decided on a lace overlay mini dress from H&M. I was also thinking this might be my last time in a bare legged look for the season. Well, we'll see about that. I usually have no problems suffering for fashion. Here's the outfit of the day (or night, actually).

my husband thinks making me laugh will make me
 feel better, while I  think sugar will make me feel better

not too short - I'm 5'2" so much more of a mini if you're taller

back view - it gives me a butt (yay!)


dress - H&M
suede platform pumps - Jessica Simpson
lucite cuff - Tory Burch
earrings - Kendra Scott "danielle" (also avail at Zappos and Nordstrom)
bauble ring - J Crew


The husband got tired of being on the other side of the camera (he is such a ham) and really wanted to show me his Heisman pose. (what?!) So here's his OOTD. Shhhh...he doesn't know I'm posting this publicly, haha.

wrong angle?


babe, here's how you do it
shirt - Kenneth Cole
Blazer - Banana Republic
Jeans - French Connection at Dredger's Union
shoes - Joseph Abboud
belt - Coach

10 comments:

  1. Can't believe that dress is H&M. Love it! You look great. Nice butt shot. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! I love when I can find great buys from H&M! And your husband is so funny, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you both look great! and your hair is so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hot dog you look incredible

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Kendra Scott's Danielle earring! I have it in turquoise and can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I get on it every time I wear it! It is a MUST for every fashionista! http://www.kendrascott.com/danielle-earring-in-turquoise.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Britni - I totally agree! I think I might have to get them in every color, especially those turquoise. They are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are such a pair - love you! I want those earrings now too - wish they had them in a hot pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet they do, she's got all the colors of the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:18:00 PM

    Came across your blog while getting images on google of the Tory Burch lucite cuff. The reviews say it is too small .... can you offer any advice? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...