Friday, October 14, 2011

Holiday Preview - Ann Taylor & Banana Republic

I wait every year with baited breath for the first holiday images to appear. I already have the red cup countdown downloaded and I can't help thinking how lovely all this rain would be if it were a bit colder and turned into magical snow. I know, you hate me, I have a problem. It's ok, I'm used to it.

Here's what I'm totally stoked to check out for the coming holiday season.

Ann Taylor (how gorg is Demi? Beyond! I will asking for this wispy/wavy/curly style the next time I see (the fabulous) Mindy at Zen.

{via}  faux fur stole $88, beaded icicle top $228, winter tweed pant $128
chandelier necklace $98, opulent faux fur throw $198 (avail Nov)

{via} refined tuxedo shirt $78, shimmery sequin scarf $98,
modern slim jeans $88 (avail end of Oct)

{via} faux shearling aviator jacket $278, whisper blouse $98,
fete mini skirt $158 (avail Dec)








can't wait to scoop these up for the husband

I'll be pairing these bright colors with some faux fur

a well dressed man is the perfect holiday accessory!


above images {via}




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...