Friday, October 28, 2011

Collabaholic - Giambattista Valli for Macy's

The minute I laid eyes on the capsule collection Giambattista Valli created for Macy's I started singing 'My girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time...'. Perfectly timed for the holidays, Macy's knocks this one out of the park. Great styling and affordability makes holiday dressing fun. These looks can carry you easily through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and anything in between.

(you know I lost my mind when I saw this, right?) COVET!
sequin lace faux fur jacket $139, petal detail skirt $100


one shoulder ruched jersey dress $99

sleeveless petal detail dress $139, ruffle belted dress $99, strapless organza dress $139 

animal print dress $99, velvet tulip dress $99, sleeveless animal metallic jacquard dress $99

Here's the petal skirt, again (I'm beyond obsessed!) and the long sleeve ruffle blouse $69

sequin boucle dress $139

See anything you're dying to get your hands on? Check out the rest of the collection here.














  




1 comment:

  1. Head's up on this new store I found in Maryland called Last Call Studio. It's essentially like a Nordstrom Off the Rack store but it's all Neiman Marcus. Thought I had died and gone to heaven. So, so many amazing clothes, shoes, and accessories with pretty good mark downs. We've been blessed with a storefront here but just found their website. Here it is: http://www.lastcall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...