Sunday, October 23, 2011

A 1 Year Blogaversary

{via}


I am so thrilled that today marks one year of SMITTEN..in cleveland! I didn't think I'd ever get the nerve to start a blog and I'm so completely over the moon that all of you lovely readers have stopped by to check it out. I began last October with 2 followers (that I basically threatened with bodily harm so my Google didn't read zero) and we're now up to over 200 readers between Google, Facebook and email subscriptions! I'd like to run up to each and every one of you and give you a big hug!

My first post was about this awesome design store I stumbled upon. I had been in here before and they were having a Halloween themed wine tasting. Perfect timing. I wanted to do something CLE related to get started. Now you all know that this is my favorite place to hang out and Wine & Design  has seen it's fair share of space on this blog. Those pics from that first post are still some of my favorites. Decorated for fall, glowing candles and super cozy. Add some vino and I'm all in. I just got the email about next week's Hallo-wine tasting so keep a look out for that next week.

$20 per person / Light Appetizer pairings.
Please RSVP by October 27th
These wines are so good they'll scare you! We'll be tasting 5 Bloody Delicious Wines like Hoe-down Chardonnay, Zinzilla Zinfandel and some of the Treasure Hunter Wines along with some Goolish Bites!

I'd love for you to join me, so stop by and say hello! Again, thanks for all your support. I am smitten with you guys!

xoxo,
Kimberly


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on 1 year!! That event looks like fun and will have to see what my work schedule is looking like later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMAckerman6:22:00 PM

    Congrats on your one year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogaversary! I so enjoy reading your blog and am looking forward to more great posts in Year 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy blogiversary! Sorry I'm a day late - just catching up on the Google Reader! Here's to many more years of happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogaversary!!! I love that we have such similar taste!!! Can't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...